• Name: Harvia
• Domicile: Muurame, Suomi
• Address: Teollisuustie 1-7, 40951 Muurame, FINLAND
• Business ID: 0176654-2
2. REGISTER ADMINISTRATOR
• Name: Pia Supi
• Contact: Teollisuustie 1-7, 40951 Muurame, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. NAME OF REGISTER
Harvia Customer Register
4. GROUNDS FOR KEEPING THE REGISTER AND PURPOSE OF USE
A direct marketing register in accordance with the Personal Data Act (523/99) § 10.
The registered has agreed to be registered as Harvia customer, has subscribed to Harvia newsletters, has bought Harvia products or has partaken in a Harvia organized event or lottery.
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
• maintaining the Harvia Customer Register
• archiving and processing orders from Harvia e-commerce services
• maintaining customer relationships
• gathering and analysing statistical data.
Personal data can be used to develop Harvia’s operations and for targeted marketing. Personal data is processed within the limits permitted and required by the Personal Data Act.
The data of the register may be used in Harvia’s own registers for targetting advertisements without disclosing personal data to third parties. Customers may forbid marketing and communication via these services by contacting the service provider by e-mail at email@example.com.
Harvia may use third party co-operatives to maintain customer and service relationships. Parts of the personal data may be transferred to the co-operatives’ servers due to technical requirements. Data is processed only to maintain Harvia customer relationships through technical interfaces.
5. DATA CONTAINED IN THE REGISTER
• Person’s first and last names
• E-mail address
• Street address
• Phone number
• Data of previous orders (webstore)
• Data of customer’s owned products, registrations and previous contacts with Harvia customer service.
6. REGULAR DATA SOURCES
Personal data is collected from customers themselves with their acceptance.
7. REGULAR DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Harvia may disclose personal data to a third party under the following conditions:
• under legislative and regulatory requirements
• for the service provider to deliver or develop the service
• when in good faith it is found necessary to protect Harvia’s rights, to protect the registered and others, to investigate frauds or to comply to data requests by authorities
8. REGULAR DISCLOSURE OF DATA AND INFORMATION TRANSFER OUTSIDE OF EU OR THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Data is not transferred outside the EU or European Economic Area.
9. DATA RETENTION
Personal data will be removed upon the person’s request, unless Harvia is required to retain the data due to legal obligations or contractual rights and obligations agreed upon by both parties.
10. REGISTER PROTECTION
Personal data is protected against unauthorized access and unintentional or illegal processing by adequate technical and organizational measures.
11. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO DATA
The registered has the right to access his/her personal data and the right to inspect, rectify and update said data. If the registered wishes his/her data be removed from Harvia’s Customer Register, he/she can request the data to be removed.
In compliance with applicable personal data legislation, the registered has the right to transfer his/her personal data from one system or service to another, i.e. receive a copy of his/her personal data in a legible and established format and to transfer them to another registrar.
Aforementioned requests are to be presented to the Register Administrator mentioned in Paragraph 2.
If the registered finds that his/her legal rights have been offended, he/she is entitled to file a complaint to the national data protection authority or to another European Union or European Economic Area data protection authority.
The Finnish authority is the Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman. Contact information can be found here.